Portraiture Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.3
Portraiture Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements Publisher's Description
Portraiture is a Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture plugin that eliminates the tedious manual labor of selective masking and pixel-by- pixel treatments to help you achieve excellence in portrait retouching. It intelligently smoothens and removes imperfections while preserving skin texture and other important portrait details such as hair, eyebrows, eyelashes etc.
Portraiture features a powerful masking tool that enables selective smoothening only in the skin tone areas of the image. What makes Portraiture’s masking tool truly unique is its built-in Auto-Mask feature. It helps you quickly discover most of the skin tone range of the image automatically and, if preferred, you can manually fine-tune it to ensure optimal results, providing unmatched precision and productivity.
For finer control, you can specify the smoothening degree for different detail sizes and adjust the sharpness, softness, warmth, brightness and contrast.
Portraiture comes with pre-defined presets for one-click effects and, as with all Imagenomic plug-ins, you can capture your own signature workflow in a custom preset tailored to your specific requirements and photographic portfolio.
Registered Product Licensees will receive all minor modifications free of charge, including updates from beta versions and interim version releases (such as v2.0 to v2.5). Simply download the latest trial version and install it. For major modifications and version releases (for example, from v2.0 to v3.0), we may require an additional nominal fee in return for a significant upgrade to the product's feature set.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.5.x/10.6.x (Intel only), 1GB RAM, 100MB HDD, 1280x800 min resolution, Photoshop CS3/CS4/CS5 or Elements 6/8
What's New in Version 2.3 of Portraiture Plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Enhanced skin masking control that isolates adjustments to just the skin mask, in addition to global adjustments.
- Preset power and the flexibility to create, capture and share custom settings with the new Preset Manager
- New Preference Settings, including customizable latitude adjustments for mask defaults, and User Interface skins and image display preferences
- Auto-updating feature so you always have the latest updates from Imagenomic
- Compatibility: Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3/CS4 Elements 4/5/6/7 (including Mac and Windows), Adobe Lightroom 2 and Apple Aperture 2.1.
- Product Upgrade Pricing: FREE for licensed owners of Portraiture Plug-in 1.0 edition. For licensed users of Portraiture for Photoshop interested in adding the Aperture or Lightroom edition to their workflow, there is a special price of $99.95.
- New User Pricing: Portraiture 2 is available for only $199.95 and can be purchased from the webshop. If you are a professional photographer or retoucher, you will instinctively recognize the value of the Portraiture Plug-in and its' inherent value to literally pay for itself from its first use in a project assignment.
- Availability: Portraiture 2 can be downloaded and used for free, (now on a 15-day trial basis without watermarking), so that you can "try before you buy".
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager does not have any relationship with the author of this product. AVG SafeGuard toolbar alerts you before you visit dangerous webpages to make sure your identity, personal information, and computer are protected. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more